Delivery routes for the project are as follows:
- Vehicles will drive into Pitfield Street (note under the control of banksman, with cyclists using the Cycle Super Highway temporarily restrained behind retractable barriers)
- Vehicles will be walked into the pit lane of Pitfield Street, under the control of a banksman, limited to 5mph
- Vehicles will then leave site via Pitfield Street, onto the strategic road network of New North Road.
- Vehicles will drive straight across Hoxton Road, into Hyde Road and straight into the pit lane created
- Vehicles will be under the control of a banksman who will walk them into the pit lane, limited to 5mph
- Once unloaded, vehicles will leave via Hyde Road, onto Penn Street then Bridport Place and onto the strategic road network of Southgate Road.
For the full routes please see the map below.